A Thoughtful Approach Built on Experience
Our approach starts with an extraordinary level of commitment and confidentiality between all parties. We invest the time and training necessary to serve the best interests of clients and candidates, and we’re upfront about market conditions and candidate qualifications.
For candidates, you’re not just a resume with Joulé. You’re a real person with real questions and goals. We’re here for you and we’ll talk you through the process of finding a job that you love.
Because we know the market, we’re a valuable sounding board, giving you helpful feedback and insights to help you make important career decisions. That’s true whether you’re just starting out in the field or have decades of experience.
For clients, it’s much easier to engage Joulé than to try to find talent yourself, and it’s usually more cost-effective. That’s because we have access to technology and tools that make us highly efficient at sourcing talent.
- Comprehensive assessments, including face-to-face interviews, interview reports, and in-depth reference checking
- Primary source verification of a candidate’s medical license and history
- Direct sourcing expertise to identify untapped talent pools for hard-to-fill positions
- Brand-building benefits from exposure to a cross-section of candidates and sources
- Expertise built on direct industry experience and certifications:
- Physician Recruiting Consultant (PRC)
- NAPS Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC)
The result: highly skilled candidates with great work ethics and clean records.
“You have been a valuable asset in my executive career search. As an executive I can appreciate the professionalism and effort that you have displayed over the last six months. It is clear to me that your primary focus is in building long term relationships with candidates and clients …”
– Thomas M., Candidate