Joulé Enhances Clinical Workforce Solutions CapabilitiesJune 22, 2020
Acquisition of Syneos Health’s Contingent Staffing Business cements Joulé’s clinical focus
Edison, NJ, June 22, 2020 – Joulé, a life sciences workforce solutions and equipment services provider, recently announced an enhancement to their clinical workforce solutions and staffing capabilities. This notable expansion was made possible with the acquisition of Syneos Health’s contingent staffing business. Through this acquisition, Joulé will now be positioned as one of the Top 6 Life Sciences Providers in the United States. The acquisition also expands their global footprint within Canada, with added service offerings, including embedded workforce solutions and biometrics solutions.
“Acquiring the Syneos Health team propels our business with additional clinical expertise and an enhanced geographical presence in North America,” said Michael Sousa, Executive Vice President at Joulé. “Their specialization adds depth and scope to our clinical and scientific workforce solutions pillar.”
Joulé’s enhanced clinical staffing capabilities provide both onsite and remote solutions across varying levels of experience, from associate to senior leadership. Additionally, Joulé has added the following specialized competencies to their core offerings:
- Clinical Operations: study management, project management, site management/monitoring, clinical science, site identification/qualification, patient recruitment, study start-up and/or close-out, project rescue, site payments, document management, and vendor oversight/management;
- Statistical Programming and Biostatistics: SAS programming, statistical analysis and reporting, CDISC programming, power calculations, sample size estimates, statistical QC of TLG across all phases, pharmacogenomics and health economics, and outcomes research;
- Clinical Data Management: program and project management, database design and build, processing, cleaning, reconciliation, programming, coding, and data entry;
- Regulatory Affairs: quality assurance, CMC, inspection readiness, site audits, and regulatory affairs specialists;
- Pharmacovigilance: product safety monitoring, compliance, quality management, and global submission management;
- Medical Writing: writing, editing, and publishing, from regulatory submissions and safety reports to medical information and publications.
“This is an exciting event for both companies and our employees. Our expanded offerings will allow us to offer added customer solutions which drive therapeutics to the marketplace,” said Mishka Symonette, Syneos Health’s former Managing Director and now Senior Vice President of Joulé’s clinical team. “My team and I are thrilled to have become part of Joulé and excited to witness the journey ahead.”
For more than 25 years, Joulé, a System One division, has connected pharmaceutical, biotech, clinical research, and medical device firms to professionals across North America. Our specialized experience and expansive network enable us to provide the most qualified clinical research, regulatory, and drug safety specialists. Recognized for superior service, Joulé provides complete integrated services and workforce solutions. At Joulé, the Right Match is in our DNA.